**Online tee times at Lakeridge Golf Course are pre-paid only. We have a 24 hour cancellation policy for online reservations. If you are Duncan Golf member, please call the golf shop to make your tee time.**
Our courses are open and we are continuing with strict guidelines provided by the Governor, and to provide a quality outdoor experience to those that are looking to play at our courses: Lakeridge, Wolf Run, Toiyabe, Eagle Valley and Dayton Valley.
In anticipation of upcoming visits to our DGM properties, please utilize our online booking engines and prepaid tee time option and phone reservations to minimize the time required in the Golf Shop.
We have taken actions to make everyone feel safe and healthy during their time at a Duncan Golf Management property, we are creating a level of safety through each human contact point of our service.
Below are steps to increase the health, safety and smooth process for your experience:
- During Check in at the Golf Shop – Our goal is to make the check in process as quick as possible for everyone involved. To encourage shorter personal interaction time at the check in counter we ask that customers arriving in groups of 2 or more send one person in to pay for the group. For the safety of everyone involved we would encourage credit card transactions verse cash transactions. We’ll commit to sanitize and disinfect the check in area on a regular basis throughout the day. Retail in the golf shop will become limited to what is behind the counter and we will have a single point of contact – ball, gloves, etc.
- Walking /Golf Carts and Golf Course – It is obviously easier to keep “social distance” if you’re walking the golf course. Golf cart rentals will be single rider only – unless household occupants. The idea is to stay out of the range of strangers. We will be removing the sand/seed bottles from each cart but leave the ball/club washer. Rakes have been removed from bunkers and flagsticks not be touched and placed in an upside down cup to prevent reaching into the cup.. We would ask that golfers smooth out their footprints as best as possible after entering and exiting a bunker. In addition, we will disinfect and sanitize each cart in between rounds, including flushing and disinfecting each club/ball washer.
- Food & Beverage – To limit interaction between Guests and Employees, we will only have “drive through” or “grab & go” options available to our Members & Guests and the beverage cart available. Our Food & Beverage Team will ask what condiments you would prefer and provide them with the food. There will be no seating in our dining rooms for the time being and we will be limited to only paper plates, disposable utensils and plastic cups will be provided. All food is presented to-go.
- Driving Range/Putting Green – Balls will be dispensed in the golf shop and the ball dispenser will not be in use. Golf balls and buckets will be cleaned between customers. Please leave your range baskets on the range. Putting Green cups will be removed, and sand filled to the top of each hole – leaving about quarter inch from top of turf canopy- no cups.
- Cleaning and Sanitizing – There will be a heightened frequency of disinfecting high touch areas such as restroom sinks and basins, doorknobs, counter tops, etc. It is our intention that if it’s touched, we will wipe it with disinfectant.
- Staff – Our employees are committed to use common sense and best practices including hand washing, non-contact greeting, social distancing and high levels of personal hygiene.
What you can do to help yourself and everyone else at the golf course:
- Limit contact with your fellow playing partners.
- Keep your distance from groups outside your own and remember “social distancing” of at least 6 feet.
- Please do not play if you are not feeling well.
- Get in, get out and keep your visits in the clubhouse to the least amount of time as possible.
We will be constantly monitoring the changing developments of the Coronavirus outbreak. We are paying close attention to what the Centers for Disease Control, World Health Organization and local health administrators are relaying to the public for everyone’s safety.
The health and safety of our Members, Guests and Employees is our number one priority. We’ll continue to monitor the coronavirus crisis with the intention of doing what’s right for the health and safety of everyone.
We truly appreciate your help and understanding during this very difficult time.
Duncan Golf Management Team